PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE PANCAKES
Originally Posted on
Not every breakfast has to be boring, start your day with a tasty pancake treat.
- 150g plain flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 3 tbsps Whole Earth 100% Peanuts Peanut Butter, plus extra for drizzling
- 3 tbsps maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 medium eggs
- 375ml whole milk
- Unsalted butter, for frying
For the topping
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 100g mixed berries, berry jam or fruit compote
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the remaining ingredients except the butter.
- Use a whisk to beat everything together until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add a small knob of butter to the pan.
- When the butter starts to foam, add half a ladleful of the batter mixture to the pan and cook without moving for 3 minutes until bubbles form on the uncooked surface of the pancake.
- Use a spatula to flip the pancake over and cook the other side for another couple of minutes.
- Keep warm while you cook the remaining pancakes.
Arrange the pancakes (2 per person is usually enough) on warm plates and top with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt, some fruit and a drizzle of peanut butter.
1 mixing bowl
1 large frying pan